Quality has always been the paramount importance to PROFILE MIDDLE EAST LLC. Our quality policy focuses on achieving its vision of being our client’s first choice Technical Field & Project Assistance Firm and HR Consulting. Quality in all what we do, through continuous commitment to client satisfaction, employee participation, improved processes, training, sharing knowledge & resources and meeting business missions.
• To provide the most economic Field Assistance solutions to our clients as shown by Net Present Value, Internal rate of Return, cost-benefit ratio or any other agreed indices taking into account social and environmental acceptability.
• To provide the most accurate HR Consulting to our clients matching Local & International Labour Laws & Regulations.
• To undertake cost effective, reliable engineering designs that meet customer's satisfaction as shown by customer feedback.
• To provide project management services that ensure quality, cost-effectiveness and timely delivery as shown by set standards.
• To ensure continual improvement of our services as shown by customer trends analysis.
• To take Immediate action upon customer complaints and Adoption of update know how for the enhancement of performance
Drugs, Alcohol & Substance Abuse Policy
Profile Middle East LLC (PME) is strongly committed to provide a Safe & Healthy working environment for its employees working in both offices and projects. Consequently, it is of primary importance to define its policy towards use and abuse of the prohibited substances including alcoholic beverages that may reduce, change or adversely affect the physical and mental state of all our employees.
In requisition to above:
- Use, possession, distribution and/or sale of alcohol and illegal drugs are strictly prohibited.
- Working under alcohol and/or illegal drugs in Profile Middle east working premises or places where the profile Middle East operates is forbidden and punishable by severe disciplinary actions.
- Use of every kind of medicine prescribed with a therapeutic purpose that could prejudice or contribute to prejudice the safely execution of each one task must be timely notified to the relevant Health & Safety function.
- Profile Middle East is committed to comply with all applicable local laws and regulations to provide drugs and local free environment for all of employees.
Profile Middle East in accordance to comply within all applicable local laws and regulations to provide Drugs and Alcohol free environment for all of employees.
Tests will be carried out with a particular attention to individual dignity and the relevant results will be treated respecting the individual privacy.
Considering Drugs and Alcohol abuses a pathology a rehabilitation program will be offered to employees identified as addicted to these substances.
Profile Middle East’s contractors and Subcontractors must ensure the observance from their employees of the regulations indicated in this policy.
Profile Middle East retains the right to carry out audits on the conformity of the subcontractors actions.
The omission of this policy’s respect should imply disciplinary actions in compliance with legislations in force and contractual regulations applied.
Profile Middle East management shall regularly review, revise and improve the contents of the policy in order to ensure that it is relevant and adequate to organization and corporate guidelines.
Profile Middle East LLC (PME) is strongly committed to achieve highest standard of Environmental compliance within all its business activities. Therefore, it is company’s intention to encourage all our business partners, contractors and members of community to recognize the primary importance of the presentation of the natural environment and strive for the continuous improvement of its Environmental Management System.
Profile Middle East Environmental Management System is in line with Profile Middle East Corporate HSE Guidelines and Standards national and international and national procedures and the requirements of ISO 14001 by duly considering aspects.
- Applied the highest applicable Environmental Standards in all areas of operations, meeting the applicable local laws, rules, regulations, standards and guidelines provided by international organizations.
- Ensure all employees receive an adequate level of Environmental Awareness and Training.
- Vigilant Planning and Execution of the operations to prevent damage and to minimize significant adverse environmental impacts.
- Allocation of inadequate resources and equipment to implement the designed Environmental Management System.
- Protect, Conserve and Enhance the natural and cultural heritage of the local population in areas where Company Operates.
- Minimize the waste generation and ensure that wastes from various Operations are disposed in environmentally acceptable manner.
- Allocate adequate resources to assure implementation of the effective Environmental Management System in all Operation.
- Establish preventive measures and ensure safe rapid and effective contingency plans to any environmental incidence.
- Implement minimum footprints policy by considering due care in post construction activities.
Profile Middle East will continuously monitor the Environmental Management System and audit key activities in order to Foster the continuous improvement of its performance.
Responsibility for the implementation of the policy is an integral part of the duties of top Management. All Managers, Supervisors and Employees of Profile Middle East and the Subcontractors where Applicable.
This Policy is Applicable to all business activities performed by Profile Middle East and shall be made available to all Personnel, Sub-contractors and interested parties. Profile Middle East Management shall regularly review, revise and improve the contents of the Policy in order to assure that it is relevant and adequate Organization to Corporate Guidelines.
Occupational Health & Safety (OHS&S) Policy
Profile Middle East LLC (PME) is strongly committed to conduct all the activities in a Safe and Responsible manner which measures all the Health and Safety of people, the respect of the environment, the profession of the aspects and the compliance with all relevant national and international Legislation and Standards. Profile Middle East Corporate Guidelines and the requirement of OHS&S 18001:2007
Profile Middle East strongly believes that an effective Occupational Health & Safety (OHS&S) Management a good business practice hence. Occupational Health & safety Management are designed in line with Profile Middle East Corporate Policy to:
- Provide Commitment to all Occupational health & Safety matters also across specific Programs.
- Provided and Maintain Safe and Healthy values with our Clients, Partners, Subcontractors, Suppliers, Customers including with the local Communities where we operate.
- Comply with all relevant National and International Legislation and Standards.
- Integrate of design stage all include safety concepts to ensure Reliability & Safe operations of the facilities, Projects and requirements.
- Identify hazards and Asses the risks systematically at various stages of the operations in order to effectively manage all risks arising from Profile Middle East activities.
- Ensure appropriate levels of employee competence, awareness and training in relation to OHS&S.
- Allocate adequate resources (Human, Financial and Technical) to assure implementation of the effective OHS&S Management System in all our Operations.
- Maintain constant vigilance and readiness to prevent and where required respond to what effectively manage emergencies.
- Continuously monitor OHS&S performance, including the substance activities, and abuse in order to form the continuous improvement of our Occupational Health & Safety Management System and its performance.
Everyone has right and responsibility to intervene there are any concern that safety is being compromised & all personnel are empowered to refuse to work in unsafe condition without fear of refusal.
Responsibility to the implementation of the Policy is an integral part of the duties of Top Management, All managers, Supervisors & Employees of Profile Middle East and its Subcontractors where applicable.
This Policy is applicable to all business activities performed by Profile Middle East and will be reference document for developing, implementing and maintaining effective Occupational Health & Safety Management System in our business operations where we operates.
Profile Middle East Management shall regularly review, revise and improve the contents of this policy and audits its application in order to ensure that is relevant and adequate Organization and to Corporate Guidelines.