- 18 Months in UAE following with a second mission in Thailand for 24 months.
- Nationality: European National preferred
- Technical knowledge of the sequences and activities of the start up and refining process with proven track of technologies of Hydrocracking, Hydrotreating, Solvent Deasphalting, Sulphur Recovery, Hydrogen Production, Merox, SNOx
- Diploma ; Chemical Engineering or Mechanical Eng.
- Minimum 25 Years with refinery technology and proved experience as Commissioning Director/Manager/Operation Manager
- Working with Task Force and coordinating with the project team, managing all Commissioning Managers from all the companies of the JVs; being the interface with the final client
- In charge of developing the execution strategy for all the activities of Commissioning while respecting the HSE policy, deadlines and costs of the project
- Implementing all the best and necessary methodologies for the turnover activities, precommissioning, commissioning, preservation, operation and maintenance in regards to the contracts requirements
- Defining arrangements of the plant, planning of the commissionining /precommissioning and execution of the same
- Involvement in the hiring process of the precommissioning/commissioning team
- Involvement in the negotiations with the suppliers in order to plan the activities and up come problems
- Proven track of in developing and in details implementing the preparation activities for starting process
- Proven track of leadership and target orientated
- Responsible of the developed methods of managing the execution of the starting process, planning and attributed costs
- Experienced with the local methods and capable of learning the local guide lines not limited to the local/federal and national norms
- High ethical norms focused on leadership, planning, organizing with high level of interpersonal abilities