- Operate, observe and read pressure and temperature gauges and charts.
- Read and understand Isometric Drawings and have the ability to identify issues with ISO and package structure.
- Document temperature and pressure readings; report any irregular reading to management
- Inspect all unit components and report defective parts to management.
- Maintain all gauges, charts and other related equipment used for testing.
- Identify blanks/blinds
- Understanding hydraulic
- Hydrostat Testing c/w water/Glycol
- Reinstatement of lines after testing
- Detailed reporting to clients
- Previous experience in Hydro pressure testing and fabrication with skid packages in the Oil & Gas industry preferred.
- Knowledge of Safety requirements in high pressure testing environment
- Familiarity with engineering blueprints and schematics
- Ability to handle a heavy physical workload
Location: Abu Dhabi