- Provide Project Manager and Functional Manager scheduling and resourcing scenarios by effectively optimizing the management of portfolios of projects and people with P6.
- To provide schedules from summary to detailed level which optimize expenditure of time and resource utilization.
- To provide regular project reports on current status of projects.
- Ability to work with zero supervision to complete own tasks.
- Computer literate and competent with the use of commonly used office software and the ability to develop specialist software relevant to the discipline.
- Proactive and self starter.
- Applies the full range of communication and presentation skills required.
- Convenes and leads the schedule review meetings at a frequency as required by the Project Manager. Reviews each discipline progress and deviation from plan and works with the project team to establish mitigation options.
- Maintains schedule resources, reviews engineering, procurement, contracts and construction reported progress
- Reporting of weekly physical progress (versus plan)
- Weekly / Monthly report input – reporting of weekly / monthly accomplishments plans for next period, areas of concern and mitigation’s.
- Meets with customer /subcontractors when required to discuss schedule related concerns, explains schedule logic and describe critical path and then provides the customer /subcontractors with requested information where and when required
Bachelors Degree in Engineering or Equivalent
Location: Madrid (initial duration of 6 months and then transferred to project site)
Duration: One year (with possibilities of extension)
Work schedule: 5 days a week/ 8 hours a day
European Nationals Only