- Must be specialized in INSTRUMENTATION & CONTROLS (I&C).
- Maintenance plan accuracy, feasibility and compliance with short/medium term production targets.
- Ensure activities planning and issue the related schedule
- Analysis of approved work requests and definition of work to be executed in their respect.
- Establishment of resources necessary for work execution (manpower, materials, tools, contractors).
- Analysis and selection of preventive maintenance works on the basis of expiration dates
- Preparation of monthly Work Plan and joint analysis with production
- Checking the availability of materials in respect to the established work dates
- Executing the weekly work scheduling and distribution to the concerned units
- Analysis of work feedback in order to improve maintenance process
- Assist in preparation and update of annual maintenance’s budget
- Improve existing techniques for maintenance reporting.
- Demonstrate appropriate safety behaviours and commitment to environmental policies
- Ensure maintenance activities are carried out in compliance with all relevant procedures and legal requirements
- Apply the lessons learned from contract management.
- Ensure the confidentiality of the company’s documentation
Education & Experience
- High School Diploma in a Technical discipline
- Maintenance advanced course
- CMMS Management
- Warehouse Management
- Oil & Gas surface production facilities
- 3 years in Maintenance & 3 years of Oil & Gas Industry experience
- Location: Val d’Agri, Italy
- Duration: One year contract (extendable)
ITALIAN NATIONALS ONLY!