To ensure Power Generation and distribution according to Agreed Planning. In conjunction with Maintenance and Engineering to ensure high levels of availability and capacity of the Power Plant
Accountabilities and Responsibilities:
- To prepare detailed plan of Power Production and Distribution with all the parties involved
- To interface with Maintenance and Maintenance Engineering to carry out strategies and actions to maximize the Availability and Reliability of the systems.
- To interface with Company and customers to make short term and long terms production planning.
- To agree with all concerned Parties on contingency plans and pertinent actions.
- To settle plant performance key factor as guidelines for the Power Plant staff.
- To propose and follow up the budget reporting any possible deviation.
- Attend the morning meetings and report to the Site Manager/Company Representative any concern about the compliance to the agreed production planning.
- Propose procedures for the Site Manager, Company and Local Authorities to proceed to unexpected partial/total shutdowns in case of sharp failures.
- To prepare plans for Emergency Response proposing the nomination of an ER team leader according to the nature of Emergency (production, medical, logistics etc)
- To actively participate in the preparation of major Maintenance works, acting as a focal point with Company, Customer and Local Authorities for HSE, Power Production and required resources issues.
- To act as Power Plant Site Manager during his absence
- To strictly cooperate with responsible Managers for HSE, Security and QA/QC issues.
- Comply with Security procedures and make sure that the same are understood and followed by the staff
- Instrument/Electrical University Degree or High School Technical Diploma
- Fluent in English language
- Minimum 15 years work in Production Plants and 3 years in the position
- Duration: Long-term contract
- Location: Italy
- Nationality: Italian Nationals Only