- Contractor personnel carries out the activities according to the existing laws, the Modello 231 adopted by Company and doesn’t infringe the provisions therein stated. Contractor personnel respects the Compliance, Code of Conduct, Ethic Chart, HSE Chart and all procedures and rules of Affiliate and Group. Observing and monitoring of the process parameters to verify processing conditions and to make necessary adjustments (and tuning) interacting as well with external operators.
- Ensure the performance of the plant as per instructions and report any deviations.
- Monitor computerized control panels from CCR to optimize process, controlling start-up and shut-down operations of the plant, preparing or updating detailed procedures whenever required.
- Ensure a correct reception and handover of the installation at the beginning and the end of the daily shift (verbal and in writing).
- Preparing specific procedures for isolation, depressurization and inerting of equipment and check the actual status on site.
- Participate in the documentation follow up for the operational FOMS related documents and tests.
- Active participation into the PTW system.
- Controlling and operating power generating systems (boilers, gas and steam turbines) and associated utilities, driving efficient operations.
- Ensure accurate production reporting, keeping in order productions logs and registers (LO/LC, inhibitions, etc..).
- Operate the plants in order to reduce as much as possible the wastes produced, emission levels to atmosphere in compliance with Italian regulations and undertake corrective actions whenever required.
- Directly involved in the management of ERP, to put the assets in the specific operational conditions as required by the hierarchy, control the PTW signed in CCR, and interact with personnel in the field as per ERP instructions.
- To ensure safe and efficient operations of the plant limiting the impacts on the environment.
- Supervise operations on site with the coordination of all personnel in production shift and ensuring high quality reporting.
- Ensure correct PTW execution and follow up.
- Active member in the ERP.
- Engineer or Equivalent Qualification
- English fluent and Italian intermediate at mobilization date (could be beginner level at the date of contract award)
- 5 years minimum of Production experience with field experience (Operational experience) of which 2 years minimum as panel operator
- Good leadership skills. Sound experience in managing database and reporting tools
- Proficient in the use of MS Office suite (Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook)
- Italy (Location)
- 1 year (Duration)
- Experience in facilities exposed to H2S
- Good fit to ensure effectiveness and safe work on the field