- A degree in Civil Engineering with minimum ten (10) years of experience in field for major oil/gas projects in similar position.
- Must be fully knowledgeable about constructiontechniques to be employed, materials used and testing requirements to be applied for civil work.
- He shall have handled large civil _works at Site particularly in the Middle East withEPC organizations in the oil and gas industry.
- He shall have the ability to spot nonconformancesto project requirements and persuade responsible party (e.g. Subcontractor) to remedy them.
- He shall possess adequate experience to ensure that all work is executedas per agreed specifications, procedures, method statement and other specific project requirements.
- He must have done work related to evaluation of variations, design changes,concession requests; review and approval of procedures and method statements of construction contractor for civil work at Site.
Location: Oman / India
Duration: 12 months