Duties and Responsibilities:
Development of basic and details structural / architectural basic and details engineering / drawings.
Review of HVAC calculations, P/ID, Flow Diagrams and ducts layouts.
Ability to successfully collaborate within a multi-cultural environment.
Able to work with flexibility, while maintaining high standards and quality work.
Able to work independently while maintaining close contact at all times with his/her immediate supervisor.
Capable of working in a fast-paced environment
Proficiency in the use of drafting software and specialist /standard software.
To identify areas of concern and subsequent recovery action.
Meets with customer / subcontractors when required to discuss engineering related concerns / issues.
- Qualification: Engineering Degree
- Experience: A minimum of 10 years’ experience in structural / architectural design, working within an engineering office environment, with a special focus on Modular Buildings / E-House.
- Experience of multi discipline projects within the Oil and Gas contracting industry is essential and construction site work a benefit.
- Must have a good knowledge of engineering / construction procedures, especially ADNOC /ADCO procedures / specifications and interfaces between all disciplines.
- Experience in Basic and Detailed Engineering design for modular construction projects.
- Excellent communication skills in English, both written and verbal. The ability to successfully collaborate within a multi-cultural environment.
- The candidate will be able to work with flexibility, while maintaining high standards and quality work Strong experience working in a fast-paced environment. Good knowledge of the engineering process.
- Solid knowledge of structural and architectural elements of the projects. Detailed knowledge of AISC / BS EN / IBC design requirements and practice for steel construction.
- Good knowledge of AWS D1.1 requirements for structural welding. Strong knowledge of Construction Quality requirements and inspection methods as they relate to implementation of a design.
- Good knowledge of construction methods/requirements for fire rating insulation and coating systems used on major Oil & Gas industry projects.
- Good understanding of HVAC systems, both split and package type.
- Experience in 3D modeling is an asset.
- Strong organizational skills, ability to attend to detail and work in a time-conscious and time-effective manner.
- Strong communication skills and good attitude
Duration: 24 months
Schedule: 10 hrs a day, 6 day a week