Profile Middle East L.L.C. is wholly committed to prevent injury, ill health, environmental pollution and continually improve HSE management system to enhance HSE performances. We are also committed to providing safe and healthy work environments for all our employees and other interested parties including sub contractors, visitors and public at large.
Profile Middle East L.L.C.:
- Established the HSE management system in line with the requirements of ISO 14001:2015 & OHSAS 18001:2007 standard.
- HSE Policy is appropriate to the purpose, nature, scale and context of the organization’s occupational health & safety risks and environmental impacts of its activities and services.
- Is committed to comply with environmental obligations and applicable legal requirements and with other requirements to which the organization subscribes that is related to the occupational health & safety hazards.
- Provides framework for setting HSE objectives at relevant functions and levels within the organization.
- HSE Policy shall be communicated to all persons within the organization with the intent that they are made aware of their individual HSE obligations and make HSE Policy available to interested parties.
Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE)
The Company has established its commitment to equal opportunity in employment and its programs. In order to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all employees and potential candidates all employment decisions at the Company will be based on merit, qualifications, previous experience and abilities.
This policy governs all aspects of employment, including selection, job assignment, compensation, discipline, termination, and access to benefits and training.
- The Company does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, colour, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, ancestry, marital status, political affiliation or any other characteristic.
- All policy-development activities of the Company including those associated with employment practices shall be designed so that existing and potential employees are able to compete for, or be awarded, employment, promotions, transfers, training and other employment related benefits on their merits without reference to irrelevant characteristics
- The Company programs and activities shall be conducted in a manner free of discrimination.
- The use of any Company resources shall be undertaken in a non-discriminatory manner.
Managers are responsible for:
- ensuring that the EOE principles are applied in the workplace.
- ensuring all decisions relating to appointment, promotion and career development are made without regard to any matters other than the individual’s natural ability to carry out the job.
- providing an environment which encourages equal employment opportunities and setting an example by their own behaviour.
Employees are responsible for:
- complying with the terms of the EOE policy.
- treating all colleagues and customers with respect and professionalism without regard to non-relevant criteria or differences.
- promptly informing their manager if there has been a (potential) breach of the EOE policy.
We, at Profile Middle East L.L.C., are committed to provide Field Technical Services and HR Consultancy that always meet and, where possible, exceed our business objectives and clients’ requirements. The requirements of our clients are collected effectively to ensure that Profile Middle East is capable of achieving clients’ expectations.
Profile Middle East L.L.C.:
- Quality Policy is appropriate to the purpose and context of the organization and supports its strategic direction
- Established a Quality Management System (QMS) in line with the requirements of ISO 9001:2015 standard. The QMS is an integral part of our process management and we are dedicated to its continual improvement.
- Provides Field Technical Services and HR Consultancy to clients by satisfying applicable requirements related to its services.
- Provides framework for setting quality objectives at all functions, levels and processes needed for quality management system.
- Quality Policy is communicated, understood and applied within the organization and made available to relevant interested parties.
- Periodically reviews the effectiveness of quality management system through internal audit and management review meetings.
It is the Company policy to conduct all of its business in an honest and ethical manner. The Company takes zero-tolerance approach to bribery and corruption. The Company is committed to acting professionally, fairly and with integrity in all its dealings wherever it operates. The Company is also committed to implementing and enforcing effective laws in UAE that incriminates the acceptance or paying of bribes.
Under this policy, the bribe involves:
- accepting or soliciting a gift, favor or service that is intended to, or might appear to, influence the employee’s decision-making or professional conduct.
- accepting, agreeing to accept, or soliciting money or other tangible or intangible benefits in exchange for the employee’s favorable decisions or actions in the performance of their job.
This policy applies to all employees at all levels, including senior managers, directors, employees (whether permanent, fixed-term or temporary), consultants, contractors, and any other person providing services to the Company.
- The Company shall investigate all suspected or reported cases of bribery. If an official investigation confirms that an employee has paid, received or asked for a bribe, they shall be subjected to the appropriate disciplinary actions.
- This policy does not prohibit giving and receiving promotional gifts of low value and normal and appropriate hospitality.
- Giving gifts to an external party can only be in the name of the Company or its subsidiaries and would be exclusively done by the unit it designates.
- The Management will regularly review the effectiveness of this policy. Internal control systems and procedures will be subject to audit under the internal audit process.
- Where the investigation and audit by valid evidences concluded the confirmation of any employee breaching this policy, the Company will pursue dismissal as part of the disciplinary action or other legal action if it finds evidence of bribery or abuse may have occurred.
- A copy of the policy will form part of new employees’ induction packs.
Alcohol & Drugs Substance
The purpose of this document is to set forth the company’s policy regarding alcohol and other drug use, including unlawful drug use or abuse, in the workplace.
This policy is applicable to all employees of the Company.
This Policy and each of its rules apply whenever an employee is on or in Company property, surrounding grounds and parking lots, leased or rented space. Company time (including breaks and meal periods), in any vehicle used on Company business, and in other circumstances we believe may adversely affect our operations, safety, reputation or the administration of this policy.
- No employee shall unlawfully sell, distribute, dispense, possess, transfer, or use alcohol or controlled substance in the workplace or wherever the company’s work is being performed.
- No employee shall report to work under the influence of alcohol, controlled substances, or other drugs, which affect his or her alertness, coordination, reaction, response, judgment, decision-making or safety.
- No employee shall operate, use or drive any equipment, machinery or vehicle of the Company while under the influence of alcohol or controlled substances/drugs.
- No employee shall be in possession of alcohol while being transported in a Company vehicle.
- Employees shall not participate in these consumptions during meal, tea rest breaks during working time or during any overtime work.
- Any employee who violates this policy will be subject to disciplinarily action up to and including dismissal from the Company.
A copy of the policy will form part of new employees’ induction packs.