Profile Middle East is a service provider with more than 20 years of experience in the market which specializes in Technical Field and HR Consultancy Services in the Industrial Sector (Oil & Gas, Engineering, Construction, Commissioning) with our focus on the Middle East region and a worldwide presence.
We are currently selecting for Production Planner
Ref code: CR_2307-100_ Production Planner
Supporting bid activities, prioritizing arrival of material, analysing yields and fabrication methods and plan production activities, according to project schedule and availability of drawings, materials and personnel.
- Supporting bid activities, plan production activities according to project schedule and availability of drawings, materials and personnel;
- Validating and analysing production feedback relevant to spent hours;
- Setting-up and maintaining cumulative yard workload by resource status, consolidating current and incoming projects;
- Managing project materials, production feed and production plan within Production Planning and Control team;
- Matching and reserving daily Project MTO income;
- Preventing highlight material lack during Project execution;
- Releasing Prepare and estimate feasible Work-Packs to production;
- Scheduling available Work Packs with due consideration to Resources workload and Projects priorities;
- Setting-up and maintain Fabrication databases (Material Utilization Factors, Productivity);
- Setting-up and maintaining cumulative yard workload by Resource status, consolidating current and incoming projects;
- Validating and analysing Production feedback relevant to progress, productivity, spent hours and materials, assuring Traceability and final Reconciliation;
- Supporting bidding activities, Projects set-up and yard Continuous Improvement.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering;
- 10+ years of experience during fabrication of Offshore Oil & Gas projects.
- Native level of written and spoken Chinese language.
- Location: Qingdao Yard, China;
- Contract duration: 1 year;
- Working schedule: 10 hours x 6 days;
- Starting date: September 2023.
Profile Middle East is an equal opportunity employer. We believe in hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive, people-first culture. We are committed to non-discrimination on any protected basis, or any other basis covered under applicable law.