Profile Middle East is a service provider with more than 20 years of experience in the market which specializes in Technical Field and HR Consultancy Services in the Industrial Sector (Oil & Gas, Engineering, Construction, Commissioning) with our focus on the Middle East region and a worldwide presence.
We are currently selecting for UREA PRODUCTION FIELD OPERATOR
Ref code: CR_2307-145_ UREA PRODUCTION FIELD OPERATOR
Monitor and operates the equipment and the process in assigned area of Urea in accordance with SOP’s, policy, procedures and operating instructions. operating and monitoring field equipment, in all field areas of the Urea plant to assist in achieving effective optimum operational status. Maintain the plant parameters in safe conditions. Carries out instructions to regulate operating conditions as necessary. Carries out regular monitoring of equipment performance. Informs the senior operator of any abnormality, equipment failure, abnormal noises, unsafe conditions, vibrations, leaks etc. Record details of the plant operations.
- Operation of Urea / Ammonia plants , Monitoring Parameters, reporting abnormalities to prepare work orders , issuing hot/cold permits
- Working in DCS Control Room of Ammonia / Urea plants
- Monitoring & Controlling all plants conditions through DCS.
- Controlling product quality of Urea.
- Commissioning & controlling Granulation unit in Urea plants
- Handling effectively plant troubles & take the necessary actions
- Ensuring the safe operations of plant units , through controlling the equipment parameters , within normal operating range.
- Commissioning of steam boilers & controlling steam net work
- Isolation of equipment’s , preparation & safe handing over to maintenance .
- Operation & monitoring of compressor, Turbines, Pumps, Boilers , Vessels, Exchangers etc
- Stopping plant equipment’s according to normal & emergency shutdown procedures.
- Participating in PHA, RCA & Hazop Studies
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
- Diploma in Chemical Engineering with 8 + year experience in Urea plants operation,
- including, 5 years in Urea Production Field Operator
- Experience working in Commissioning.
- Mandatory Experience in Urea Operator
- Experience for 3 years in Field Operator of Ammonia / Urea plants
- Basic computer & computer application knowledge
Proficiency in English (spoken, written & reading)
- Job Location: Coatzacoalcos (Mexico)
- Contract Duration: 9 months.
- Working schedule: 10 hours x 6 days
- Starting date: September 2023.
Profile Middle East is an equal opportunity employer. We believe in hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive, people-first culture. We are committed to non-discrimination on any protected basis, or any other basis covered under applicable law.