He executes the activities pertaining to his discipline in compliance with the quality requirements, health/environmental/safety regulations and following the stated procedures.
He reports to the Operation Shift Supervisor.
He is assigned to the Project by AVIMP Head of Department.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Under the supervision and instruction of the KOS, he is responsible to maintain in operation under safe condition the plant/unit/equipment at the MCR or maximum efficiency point keeping the production or other detectable parameter at higher point. In case of trip or partial load, have to operate and remove the constraint and increase again the load.
- In the pre-commissioning phase, collaborate with the loop check team to carry out the relevant filed and logic control on the control system
- Overlap his colleague to bring all remarks and happenings of the plant during his shift off
- Read carefully the written handovers in the Control room logbook
- Check frequently all equipment and alarms status on DCS pages
- Apply lockout and other safety procedures for equipment under maintenance
- He reports diligently in the handover logbook every action taken and every problem arisen during his shift.
Starting Date: ASAP