Profile Middle East is a service provider with more than 20 years of experience in the market which specializes in Technical Field and HR Consultancy Services in the Industrial Sector (Oil & Gas, Engineering, Construction, Commissioning) with our focus on the Middle East region and a worldwide presence.
We are currently selecting for an ACCOUNTANT
Ref code: CR_2209-127_ACCOUNTANT
The candidate we are looking for will undertake a wide range of operations like Finance & Accounting Operation & Management, Budgeting & Variance Analysis. He/ she will Finalize Accounts & Reporting at Site Admin in Engineering & Construction projects.
Education and Experience
- Experience with general ledger functions and the month-end/year-end close process
- Knowledge of accounting principles, cycle & environment, regulations and procedures
- Knowledge in a wide range of operations like Finance & Accounting Management, Budgeting & Variance Analysis and Finalization of Accounts & Reporting.
- Be able to interpret Financial Transactions & Financial Statement
- Knowledge in Cash Management & Budgeting.
- Knowledge of Payroll Operations
- Skills to deal with SAP
- Overall understanding of administration Dept. jobs in Gas / Petrochemical EPC Plant Industry
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint Job Specific Specialty
- Management Accounting & Auditing
Technical Skills / Competencies:
- Business Systems & Controls
- Work Management
- Cost Management
- System knowledge
- Document Control
- Incident/accident action (Report) and Risk Management
Experience with Joint Venture in UAE is preferred:
- Accounts Payable & Receivable
- ERP Software
- Finance + Accounting
- Financial Transactions
- Petty Cash
- Tax Compliance
- Finance Work Proficiency
CORE WORK ACTIVITIES
- Cash Management & Budgeting – Petty Cash Management & Cost Control, Weekly Petty Cash Funds Replenishment and prepares Overall Monthly Fund Request for Site Admin.
- Payroll Operation – Supervise, check & suggest improvements on payroll-related transactions such as monthly payroll, leave salaries & full & final settlement.
- Monthly Report & Monitoring – prepare and analyse the Monthly Site Expense Report.
- Check the correctness and completeness of payment vouchers.
- Record accounting transactions.
- Monitor GL Open Accounts such as Payables, Advance Payment, Receivables, Deposits, Suspense and monitor controllable expenses such conference meals, team building meals, entertainment & events for Site Admin.
- Prepare annual depreciation and depletion tax schedules.
- Perform account analysis to ensure entries and balances are correct.
- Maintain ledger, statement, and accounts within established procedures at the site office.
- Maintain and keeps records of invoice and vouchers.
- Related document processing.
- May provide ad-hoc analysis and summaries of information as requested.
Location: Abu Dhabi, UAE
Contract duration: Long-term
Starting date: ASAP
Working schedule: 5 days per week, 9 hours per day (Alternate Saturdays working)
Salary range: NA
Benefits: 15 working days leave every 6 months
2 flight tickets yearly
Profile Middle East is an equal opportunity employer. We believe in hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive, people-first culture. We are committed to non-discrimination on any protected basis, or any other basis covered under applicable law.