Duties and Responsibilities
– Receive and screen telephone calls and/or visitors.
– Know and use spoken and written appropriate foreign languages fluently.
– Draft incoming and outgoing correspondence, compose and type letters and actions e-mails.
– Organize archives and file correspondence and documentation (paper and electronic), also using integrated systems and applications if required.
– Support the preparation of reports and presentations using appropriate software.
– Occasionally attend to meetings, taking notes and write reports.
– Arrange international travel, handling also complex itineraries.
– Check Passport and Visa requirements and arrange necessary paperwork.
– Prepare the order for all the materials necessary to office activities (stationery, etc.).
– Process project, travel, expenses, if required.
Duration: Long Term
Working Hours: 10 hours a day x 6 days a week
Starting Date: ASAP