Profile Middle East is a service provider with more than 20 years of experience in the market which specializes in Technical Field and HR Consultancy Services in the Industrial Sector (Oil & Gas, Engineering, Construction, Commissioning) with our focus on the Middle East region and a worldwide presence.
We are currently selecting for ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT
Ref code: CR_2307-100_Administrative Assistant
Responsible for facilitating communications within office and yard interactions.
Answering and redirecting phone calls, scheduling meetings and providing personalized support for employees, vendors and clients.
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree is preferrable;
- 5+ years of experience in office organization and optimization techniques;
- Native level of written and spoken Chinese language.
CORE WORK ACTIVITIES
- Answering phone calls and redirecting them when necessary;
- Managing the daily/weekly/monthly agenda and arranging new meetings and appointments;
- Preparing and disseminating correspondence, memos and forms;
- Recording and updating contact information of employees, customers, suppliers and external partners;
- Supporting and facilitating the completion of regular reports;
- Developing and maintaining a filing system;
- Checking frequently the levels of office supplies and placing appropriate orders;
- Making travel arrangements;
- Documenting expenses and hand in reports.
Location: Qingdao Yard, China;
Contract duration: 1 year;
Starting date: September 2023;
Working schedule: 10 hours x 6 days;
Salary range: N/A.
Profile Middle East is an equal opportunity employer. We believe in hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive, people-first culture. We are committed to non-discrimination on any protected basis, or any other basis covered under applicable law.