General Characteristic (Job Summary)
– Supervises, manages and leading subcontractor to proceed with pre-commissioning effectively in accordance with project specification under safe condition for Analyzers and General Instruments.
– Execution and leading for Analyzers and General Instruments commissioning and maintenance directly with supported man power in line with agreed procedures.
Roles and Responsibilities
– Supervises and ensures safe condition at site in cooperation with safety department.
– Supervises and ensure commissioning quality in accordance with project specification and ITP (Inspection and Test Plan).
– Ensures necessary design drawings and materials in advance of commissioning implementation.
– Manages pre-commissioning / commissioning / maintenance progress by checking daily, weekly and monthly work done quantities.
– Prepares daily, weekly and monthly pre-commissioning / commissioning / maintenance report.
– Prepares and reviews pre-commissioning / commissioning / maintenance procedures based on specification and requirements.
– Records B/P (Best Practice) and L/L (Lessons Learned).
– Coordinates with other disciplines or departments to resolve interface issues.
– Reviews and understands Subcontract Agreement (Scope of Work, Terms and Conditions, Definition and Measurement) and manages claim from/to subcontractors.
– Execute commissioning and maintenance for Analyzers and General Instruments with supported manpower in line with procedures and manual.
– Bachelor’s degree in Electronics and Communications Engineering with 14 years of experience.
– Industrial Effluent Treatment Plant Project working experience in Middle East is preferred.
– The Pre-commissioning, Commissioning, Operations & Maintenance of analyzers and analyzer system in an oil & gas / refinery / petrochemical plants as engineer.
Skills & Knowledge
– Professional knowledge for Analyzers and General Instruments pre-commissioning, commissioning and maintenance.
– Computer application ability (MS Office, etc.)
Language Skills Required
– Very Good English in both speaking and writing.
Location: Oman (DUQM Project)
Schedule: 10 hrs per day x 6 days per week
Nationality: Preferably Asian
Joining Date: ASAP