– Organise, coordinate and control the execution of the Hook-up activities, both performed by subcontractors or in direct hiring, ensuring a proper coordination between disciplines supervisors and Hook-up engineering, overseeing the availability of project materials, equipment and tools, verifying that works are carried out in accordance with project documentation, schedule, safety and quality standards and procedures
– Represent Hook-up construction in daily meetings with Client.
– Ensure that Hook-up activities are carried out as per time schedule and adhering to the time frame allocated to the specific work tasks.
– Interface with Hook-up Planning and Control Analyst to share information regarding the progress of the work, highlighting possible cause of deviations between the program and the work carried out and to analyze the forecast for Client/Third parties inspections.
– Interface with Hook-up Engineering to request instruction s to overcome possible problems/critical issues, propose alternative solutions and request preparation of technical queries.
– Ensure the supervision and monitoring of the works performed, subcontracted or in direct hiring.
– Coordinate Hook-up resources, indicating any needs or surplus.
– In conjunction with commissioning superintendent, plan and monitor vendors or any specialists activities at site.
– Manage the technical and administrative documentation.
– Promote safe works practices and environmental protection, ensuring that safety standards are respected.
– Ensure that an effective Permit to Work system is implemented and maintained for the sale execution of the activities supervised by discipline specialists.
– Ensure the Hook-up Marine Spread management is performed according to hook-up execution needs, in a timely and effective manner.
– Cooperate with Hook-up team to give inputs and expertise into the preparation of project Job Gard.
– Ensure proper and lime effective stocks of tools, equipment and consumables are arranged in line with project forecast workload.
– Support Hook-up Manager into material management and carry over management during weekly meetings with fabrication department.
– Provide inputs to the definition of the Hook-up works detailed planning.
Work location: Qatar – Offshore
Type of contract: 1 year with a possible extension
Working schedule: 12 hours x 7 days;
Expected Joining date: 15 -July-2022