Profile Middle East is a service provider with more than 20 years of experience in the market which specializes in Technical Field and HR Consultancy Services in the Industrial Sector (Oil & Gas, Engineering, Construction, Commissioning) with our focus on the Middle East region and a worldwide presence.
We are currently selecting for an ASSISTANT HOOKUP SUPERINTENDENT
Ref code: CC_ 2211_ ASSISTANT HOOKUP SUPERINTENDENT
The role of the ASSISTANT HOOKUP SUPERINTENDENT is to organize, coordinate and control the execution of the Hook-up activities, both performed by subcontractors or in direct hiring, ensuring a proper coordination between disciplines supervisors and Hook-up engineering. He/ she must oversee the availability of project materials, equipment and tools, verifying that works are carried out in accordance with project documentation, schedule, safety and quality standards and procedures and represent the Hook-up construction in daily meetings with clients.
Education and Experience
- At least 15 years of previous experience in a similar position
- Proficiency in English
CORE WORK ACTIVITIES
- Ensure that Hook-up activities are carried out as per time schedule and adhering to the time frame allocated to the specific work tasks
- Interface with Hook-up Planning and Control Analyst to share information regarding the progress of the work, highlighting possible cause of deviations between the program and the work carried out and to analyse the forecast for Client/ Third parties’ inspections
- Interface with Hook-up Engineering to request instruction s to overcome possible problems/critical issues, propose alternative solutions and request preparation of technical queries
- Ensure the supervision and monitoring of the works performed, subcontracted or in direct hiring
- Coordinate Hook-up resources, indicating any needs or surplus
- In conjunction with the commissioning superintendent, plan and monitor vendors or any specialist activities at the site
- Manage the technical and administrative documentation
- Promote safe works practices and environmental protection, ensuring that safety standards are respected
- Ensure that an effective Permit to Work system is implemented and maintained for the sale execution of the activities supervised by discipline specialists
- Ensure the Hook-up Marine Spread management is performed according to hook-up execution needs, in a timely and effective manner.
- Cooperate with the Hook-up team to give inputs and expertise into the preparation of project Job Gard
- Ensure proper and lime effective stocks of tools, equipment and consumables are arranged in line with project forecast workload
- Support Hook-up Manager into material management and carry over management during weekly meetings with fabrication department
- Provide inputs to the definition of the Hook-up works detailed planning.
Location: UAE, Abu Dhabi (Site)
Contract duration: 1 year with a possible extension
Starting date: November 2022
Working schedule: 12hr/ 7 days (depending on the project)
Salary range: NA