Duties and Responsibilities
– Ensure compliance with the standards dictated by QHSE in order to perform the activities in a safe manner.
– Report incidents and almost accidents.
– Provide a construction report at the end of each shift.
– Assist the Vessel Field Engineer in the monitoring of equipment and consumables for the project, operation and monitoring of Stinger and JLT.
– Ensure rigging equipment is up to date and properly marked.
– Ensure that the 1st Assistant and the Offshore Construction Manager are kept informed of any problems and construction progress.
– Ensure all crew members have their work permits and verify that the daily Tool Box Talks and JSA are processed according to procedures.
– Sensitize construction / subcontractor teams on health, safety and the environment.
– Supervise the construction team, direct the foreman and / or supervisors on construction and erection work to comply with QHSE rules.
Duration: 6 months
Working Hours: 10 hours a day x 6 days a week
Starting Date: ASAP