Duties and Responsibilities
– To organise the work of the Automation & Instrumentation Maintenance team.
– To submit to the specific discipline Supervisors the documents for execution of work.
– To monitor and control instrumentation parameters to meet assigned production target.
– To monitor the work carried out by the Automation and Instrumentation Maintenance teams.
– To monitor the work subcontracted and to delay for the application of safety instructions.
– To signs, as final approval, Safety Work Permits for hot works.
– To report any breach of safety regulations.
– To receipt and analyse daily reports.
– To write daily reports on the work carried out and the work scheduled for the following day.
– To report this data to the Maintenance Superintendent.
– To write a report on any new ideas for improvements in the operation procedures.
– To promptly analyse any failure on machines and/or devices on site.
– To ensure and take all necessary actions that the QA regulations described in the specific QAP are adhered to.
Location: Abu Dhabi (UAE)
Contract Duration: 4 months (extendable)
Working Hours: 10 hours per day, 6 days per week
Starting Date: ASAP