– Support to client contracts and contract drafting in collaboration with the Project team and the Accounting team
– Support to suppliers contracts and contract drafting in collaboration with the Project team and the Accounting team
– As the contracts and bid/tender support assistant, the candidate will be measured on her/his ability to accurately coordinate timely tenders, client contracts and contract pricing
– Work closely with, and under the direction of the Manager(s) assigned to the bid/tender to ensure all the documents are written and completed to high standards, while also to ensure a consistent approach to bid development through compliance with defined process and best practice
– Support the bid development process
– Compilation and formatting of corporate presentations to internal and external stakeholders
– Schedule and follow-up of deadlines and due dates both for contracts with clients and for those with suppliers.
– Supporting good relationships with clients and suppliers.
– Level Bachelor
– English is required, Italian and Arabic (even not at top levels) are a plus
Study Area (Preferred):
– Procurement, Project Management, Administrative
– At least 2 years experience in similar work
– Previous experience in the industrial or Oil & Gas sector.
– Previous experience in the preparation and administration of tender documents
– Previous experience managing contracts and contract negotiation
– Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously to meet goals and deadlines
– Excellent organization skills, problem solving, reporting and communication skills
– Confidentiality and discreet management of information is a must
– Excellent language skills, both written and spoken
– Strong emphasis on accuracy and detail
– Proficient in Microsoft Office programs, such as Excel and Word
– The offered position is in the U.A.E. (Abu Dhabi). The candidate should reside in town or willing to relocate.
– Serious commitment and dedication are required.