– Carry out all the activities necessary to purchase goods and/or services/subcontracts, in compliance with given cost/time/quality requirements and with Corporate/Company policies and standards and work instructions.
Duties and Responsibilities
– Issue to vendors the Request for Quotation based on given purchasing request.
– Support the vendors during the preparation of the technical/commercial proposals with obligation of confidentiality about the related bid info.
– Prepare the commercial/economic bid tabulation to compare different proposals and suggest actions to be taken in order to improve bid result and/or select the vendor.
– Lead the commercial/economic negotiation.
– Prepare the purchase or der/subcontract based on standard General Purchase Terms and Conditions and Project Special Purchase Conditions, if any, and managing possible deviations.
– Close out the bid process receiving purchase/subcontract confirmation by selected vendor and informing the unsuccessful vendors about negative result of their bid.
– Follow up and negotiate, if necessary, purchase order/subcontract revisions.
– Perform the assigned activities in compliance with procedures and provided systems and tools.
– Check and comment the technical documentation received with the Purchase Requisition and Technical Evaluation.
– Manage contractual documentation (Archive) before the issue to centralized archive.
Location: Sharjah, United Arab Emirates
Duration: 12 months (extendable)
Working Schedule: 9 hours a day x 5 days a week
Starting Date: ASAP