Profile Middle East is a service provider with more than 20 years of experience in the market which specializes in Technical Field and HR Consultancy Services in the Industrial Sector (Oil & Gas, Engineering, Construction, Commissioning) with our focus on the Middle East region and a worldwide presence.
We are currently selecting for: BUYER
Ref code: CR_2310-100_Buyer
Carrying out all the activities necessary to purchase goods and/or services/subcontracts, in compliance with given cost/time/quality requirements and with Corporate/Company policies and standards and work instructions.
- Issuing to vendors the Request for Quotation based on given purchasing request;
- Supporting the vendors during the preparation of the technical/commercial proposals with obligation of confidentiality about the related bid info;
- Preparing the commercial/economic bid tabulation to compare different proposals and suggest actions to be taken in order to improve bid result and/or select the vendor;
- Leading the commercial/economic negotiation;
- Preparing the purchase/subcontract based on standard General Purchase Terms and Conditions and Project Special Purchase Conditions, if any, and managing possible deviations;
- Closing out the bid process receiving purchase/subcontract confirmation by selected vendor and informing the unsuccessful vendors about negative result of their bid;
- Following up and negotiating, if necessary, purchase order/subcontract revisions;
- Performing the assigned activities in compliance with procedures and provided systems and tools;
- Checking and commenting the technical documentation received with the Purchase Requisition and Technical Evaluation;
- Managing contractual documentation (Archive) before the issue to centralized archive.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or Economic disciplines;
- 5+ years of experience in EPC Oil & Gas projects;
- Previous experience with Saudi Aramco standards;
- Previous experience with SAP ERP system is preferable;
- Fluent level of written and spoken English;
- In adherence to the Saudization process, we are exclusively considering applications from Saudi citizens for this position.
- Location: Dammam, KSA;
- Contract duration: Long-term;
- Working schedule: 9 hours x 5 days;
- Starting date: November 2023.
Profile Middle East is an equal opportunity employer. All nationalities, including migrants willing to relocate, are encouraged to apply. We believe in hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive, people-first culture. We are committed to non-discrimination on any protected basis, or any other basis covered under applicable law.