- Minimum 5-7 years of experience in the field of power transmission sector.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Maintain up to date records for planning permission and way leave approvals
- Liaise with external stakeholders (DPS etc.) during construction stage.
- Apply for gate pass application, limitation of access, traffic permit, outage request and other operational permits.
- Supervise power and FO cable installation
- Supervise installation of steelworks inside substation
- To support the installation manager for power cable jointing and termination works including maintenance of jointing shelter and procurement of local consumables.
- Coordination with substation contractor for permit and gassing/degassing works
- Supervise installation of earthing materials
- Supervise installation of partial discharge monitoring system
- Supervise fibre optic cable jointing and termination activities
- Supervise fibre optic cable testing
- Supervise installation of thermal monitoring system