Job Purpose & Scope:
Co-ordinate Company cementing operations across the assigned locations. Oversee and promote efficient cementing services operations and ensure that operational activities are carried out to meet client expectation and requirements. Generate business income. Strengthen customer relationships
- Understand and adhere to all safety regulations and applicable Company QHSE Policies.
- Determine and develop resolution to an assortment of problems encountered at the well site where analysis of situations or data requires.
- Co-ordinate cementing operations across the assigned location.
- Supervise and execute all jobs safely in accordance with Cementing industry standards, while maintaining good housekeeping practices at all times.
- Supervise the activities of field staff at well sites to ensure performance meets clients quality expectation and safety standards
- Ensure full adherence in every operation to company’s Cementing Standard Operating Procedures.
- Perform duties according to the documented Quality Policy and comply with all requirements of the QHSE Manual, Standard Operating Procedures and Work Place Instructions.
- Ensure full adherence to risk assessments in the operations.
- Review procedures and job designs and makes recommendations for efficient job performance to clients as required.
- Participate in presenting monthly performance reports as requested by Cementing Operations Manager.
- Maintain quality control of well site technical applications while providing technical support to clients and crews.
- Make requisitions for tools, materials, equipment and fully in charge of the cementing bulk plant activities.
- Provide mentoring, direction and training for subordinates to ensure the responsibility of each position is defined and understood.
- Ensure all invoices are done correctly as per contractual terms and conditions to avoid any payments delays from the customer.
- Supervises, coordinates and verifies preventative maintenance on cementing unit with emphasis on identifying safety critical items on all equipment assigned to client contract, in collaboration with the Maintenance Department.
- Supports warehouse and logistics in the temporary sourcing/rental of tools and machinery from peers and practitioners.
- Ensure that all equipment, materials and accessories are delivered to and removed from the jobsite location in a timely, safe and efficient manner.
- Ensure proper inventory of all materials/equipment relevant to the specific client’s operations and liaises with identified/approved suppliers when required.
- Performs any other related duties required by management to ensure the successful completion and/or running of Cementing operations.
- Attends and participates in in-house and outside seminars and technical conferences, to keep abreast of the latest technical advances, and to be aware of new product and technology developments.
- Utilize and present outputs from cementing design software and Data acquisition system
- Cultivates and maintains strong business and social relationships with clients
- Bachelor Degree or Higher Diploma in engineering, physics, chemistry or equivalent.
- 5 years of hands-on experience in cementing operation, out of which 2 years as Cementing Supervisor or Cementing Co-ordinator with a renowned international company.
- Must be competent in operating all cementing equipment stand alone, and have thorough knowledge of wellbore mechanics hydraulic and cementing calculations.
- Excellent Leadership, Communication & Co-ordination Skills.
- Excellent computer skills
- Fluency in spoken and written English
- Location: Abu Dhabi
- Permanent role
- Food, accommodation, transport provided