Duties and Responsibilities
– Manage, design, develop, create and maintain small-scale through to large-scale construction projects in a safe, timely and sustainable manner.
– Conduct on site investigations and analyze data (maps, reports, tests, drawings and other).
– Carry out technical and feasibility studies and draw up blueprints that satisfy technical specifications.
– Assess potential risks, materials and costs.
– Minimum of ten (10) years relevant experience in civil / structural design engineering.
– Experience in maintenance support and / or civil / structural engineering projects in O&G industry.
– Degree in Civil / Structural Engineering or equivalent with extensive oil & gas industry experience.