– Organise, coordinate and control the execution of the civil works, both performed by subcontractors or in direct hiring, ensuring the management of the interfaces with all construction disciplines and engineering departments, overseeing the availability of the construction materials and equipment and verifying that works are correctly carried out in accordance with project documentation and schedule.
– Ensure full compliance with safety and quality standards and procedures.
– Promote safe works practices and environmental protection, ensuring that safety standards are respected.
– Ensure the fulfilment of the project quality and contractual requirements.
– Set-up time schedule adhering to the time frame allocated to the specific scope of work.
– Arrange for the correct and cost-effective performance of civil construction works, in accordance with the established operating programs, coordinating and controlling the activities performed by the dependent teams.
– Give all information regarding the progress of the work indicating the cause of deviations between the program and the work carried out and propose solutions and/or request instructions to overcome these problems. Control production parameters in terms of efficiency and productivity.
– Ensure proper discipline workflow, interfacing with all the project organization.
– Support the resolution of technical problems encountered during the execution of the works.
– Ensure the correct quantities accounts of the works, including updating manhours and cost estimates for scope of work changes.
– Ensure the supervision and monitoring of the works performed, subcontracted or in direct hiring. Coordinate human and technical resources, indicating any needs or surplus. Plan and monitor vendors or any specialists activities at site.
– Manage the technical and administrative documentation.
– Ensure the achievement of the MC certificate according to priority and systemization done by commissioning, being responsible for certification and punch list clearance.
Duration: 9 months
Working Hours: 10 hours a day x 6 days a week
Starting Date: ASAP