– Having bachelor degree of engineering in relevant discipline or M.Sc. in any other discipline.
– At least 15 years of experience in process engineering work in oil & gas, power plant or equivalent projects including minimum experience in implementing 1 (one) gas compressor project.
– International project experience as a Civil/Structural Engineer.
– Familiarity with oil & gas facility project.
– Experience in implementing project in similar geographical areas.
– Having communication skills (excellent command of spoken and written English)
– Computer literacy and ability to work with standard office and engineering
Job Description and Responsibilities
– Review the conceptual design covering all civil/structure design for the entire compressor system and develop the basic engineering documents.
– Develop the basic design for civil/structure works related to the entire compressor system.
– Perform the basic design for civil/structure design for compressor
– Develop structure design, material for bid document
– Review Contractor’s detailed structure design for its adequacy in accordance with the contract and the applicable codes and standards
– Develop civil and structure specifications to be included in Bid Documents according to API, ASME, ASTM regulations and other relevant codes and
– Report to Mechanical Engineer (Team Leader)
Starting date: ASAP
Working schedule: 10 hours per day/6 days per week
Contract duration: 4 months (extendable)