- Reviews Client’s technical documentation and requirements.
- Maintains project technical files
- Controls of subcontracted civil engineering documents.
- Sets up and executes assigned engineering activities such as detail design, verification and studies relevant to any engineering topic associated to Discipline, pursuing objectives of sound engineering and design optimization in term of costs, fabrication simplicity and safety.
- Prepares design specifications for reinforced concrete, buildings, earthworks, roads and underground networks, piling works and soil improvement.
- Develops studies for foundations and concrete structures.
- Supervises/Approves civil structure design, constructive drawings of buildings, plot plans and foundation drawings.
- Implements discipline follow-up activities.
- Implements field engineering activities.
- Degree in Civil Engineering
- At least 8 years of experience in Oil & Gas Industry
- Saudi Aramco Projects Experience is a Must
- Industry: Oil & Gas
Schedule: 5 days/ 9 hours
Contract duration: 6 months (extendable)