- The Civil Work including the construction for the 11 KV infeed substations and installation foundations of step down package units “ 11 /0.4 KV“ also many other foundations elements for the wayside shelters/buildings as well as foundations for GSM tower
- The scope of work is the professional Supervising on activities of Civil Works in the worksite, related but not limited to all the civil works , with the ability to manage structural, precast ,MEP and finishing elements and all activities performed in the worksite, including all documentation and reporting related to customer specification.
- Leading of the site subcontractors include the supervision of the activities performed by the companies installing the Civil works elements regarding, but not limited to, the compliance with drawings, procedures, standards, contractual documents.
- Manage the site activities dealing with the client and engineer on daily basis until the handover to the commissioning team
- Daily work reports in the requested Company format
- Attend to project meetings with operators, companies and workers related to the activities and in order to assure the legal compliance of all activities on site
- Strong Safety and quality awareness to follow the project approved plans and mange the site accordingly
- Attend to construction meetings as scheduled by the Civil Supervisor and/or Site Manager
- All other activities related to the Supervision in the worksite asked by customer, in order to assure the and improve the compliance of the worksite.
- 7-8 years with Railway Experience
Location: Ruwais, Abu Dhabi
Duration: 6 months to 1 year
Working Schedule: 8 hrs a day x 6 days a week
Nationality: Arabic and Asians
FAT: Provided by Client at Ruwais