Profile Middle East is a service provider with more than 20 years of experience in the market which specializes in Technical Field and HR Consultancy Services in the Industrial Sector (Oil & Gas, Engineering, Construction, Commissioning) with our focus on the Middle East region and a worldwide presence.
We are currently selecting for COMMERCIAL ASSISTANT
Ref code: CR_2310-000_Commercial Assistant
Experienced and detail-oriented Commercial Assistant with a proven track record in supporting commercial and contractual activities in complex Oil & Gas and other industrial projects.
- Maintaining organized and up-to-date commercial records and correspondence.
- Creating and maintaining a comprehensive filing system for easy access and retrieval of commercial documents.
- Assisting in the preparation, review, and administration of proposals, subcontracts, and agreements.
- Assisting in the evaluation of compliance with contractual terms, conditions, and obligations, identifying potential risks and uncertainties that may impact project budgets and schedules.
- Liaising with clients to follow up the requests and the tender ongoing.
- Follow up the clients for the emission of purchase order, work orders, variations, expiry dates and deadlines.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or Business Administration;
- Proven work experience as Commercial Assistant or similar role;
- 5+ years of experience in Oil & Gas/Petrochemical/Infrastructures projects.
- Contract Duration: Long-term;
- Job Location: Abu Dhabi office, UAE;
- Working schedule: 8 hours x 5 days;
- Starting date: November 2023.
Profile Middle East is an equal opportunity employer. All nationalities, including migrants willing to relocate, are encouraged to apply. We believe in hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive, people-first culture. We are committed to non-discrimination on any protected basis, or any other basis covered under applicable law.