- Provide engineering and technical support to projects in the interest of ensuring safety and staying within the budget. Responsible for pre-commissioning and overseeing the installation of systems, plants and equipment. Additionally responsible for report writing, conducting audits, helping with troubleshooting, performing tests and keeping track of progress for the entire life cycle of the project.
Principle Duties and Responsibilities
- Serve as project lead commissioning/engineer and supervises the work of other engineers, commissioners and technicians.
- Assist in engineering design reviews and interpret client specifications.
- Conduct site observation surveys and prepares field reports on the status of projects and completion of projects with respect to.
- Prepare punch list reports and determine corrective measures for on-site problems.
- Develop E&I Pre-commissioning, Start-up, operating and test procedures.
- Develop, implement and optimize CMMS processes and procedures in Company’s SAP Enterprise software.
- Coordinate testing and commissioning activities and provide advice on testing, commissioning procedures and documentation.
- Integrate into the design phase in order to provide necessary input as well as review and specify necessary commissioning and operating spares required.
- Monitor progress, records all test results, witnesses final testing and acceptance of equipment and compilation of all documentation for inclusion in the test dossier.
- Participate actively in the development of the sequence for E&I & commissioning and assist site team during construction, commissioning and O&M phase of the project.
- Develop and or maintains an item by item deliverable & weighted overall project performance and project completion S curve or Gantt chart for up to date project execution understanding, aimed at maintaining project timelines and costs.
- Ensure the safe testing and commissioning of completed installations to achieve the necessary plant performance in accordance with project programmed requirements.
- Conduct daily progress meetings with clients and construction contractor.
- Comply with all Enerflex HR, Quality, HSE and all the Company policies procedures, processes, work instructions and guidelines.
- Perform all other duties as assigned by Supervisor/Manager.
- Minimum Bachelors in Electric/Instrumentation/Electronics/Mechatronics Engineering
- Minimum of 10 years experience in gas processes plants with gas polishing, compressing and LPG extraction systems and related control systems
- Minimum of 5 years hands-on pre-commissioning experience of greenfield gas plant development
- Fully conversant with Instrument control and automation systems
- Experienced in hands-on training for respective systems within the scope of work (train the trainer principle)
- Problem solving, Multi-tasking and Organization skills
- Leadership, Interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong English verbal and written communication skills, Arabic is a plus
- Fully conversant computer skills in Microsoft Office, SAP maintenance management, WinPCS or equivalent construction, commissioning
Project Duration: 2 to 6 months (possible extension)
Project: Sadad Project
Working Schedule: 10 hours a day / 6 days a week
Candidate Profile: In/Out Country, can join immediately, have NOC
Start Date: ASAP