For an incoming multidisciplinary project, Profile Middle East is looking for several Commissioning Engineers (Instrumentation & Control, Electrical, Mechanical, Process).
– The Commissioning Engineer ensures the development of the deliverables of the Project pertaining to commissioning within the project.
– He operates in compliance with the quality requirements, health/environmental/safety regulations and following the stated procedures.
– He will act as Commissioning Manager or, in complex organizations, to the Commissioning Operation Superintendent when the Commissioning Operation Superintendent is on leave and/or on business assignment.
– He reports to the Commissioning Manager (CM) or, in complex organizations, to the Commissioning Operation Superintendent (COS).
Duties and Responsibilities
– Prepare the project documents and deliverables (such as systems breakdown structure, mark up of P&I diagrams, schedule of activities, pre-commissioning manual, pre-commissioning and commissioning procedures) in compliance with the project requirements.
– Coordinate with the Engineering Dept. the preparation of the engineering data base and follow the updating, in home office and at Site.
– Support the implementation of the electronic Project Completion System linked to the engineering data base.
– Finalize the certification matrix.
– Prepare the schedule of activities, follow up the updating and monitor the progress.
– Analyze the Construction completion packages once issued from construction and advice CM or COS about the status.
– Facilitate the completion of the pre-commissioning activities through the check of the certificates and punch list.
– Participate in reviewing and planning of availability of lubricants, chemicals, catalysts and other products required for commissioning.
– When requested from the Commissioning Manager, coordinate field activities assigned to the Supervisors.
– Participate in preparing the Commissioning Dossier.
– Ensure that the punch lists issued by commissioning team are properly filled and correct them when required before forwarding them to QC.
Skills: Onshore, Offshore, FPSO Oil & Gas EPC – 15+ years of experience
Location: Middle East, Africa, Europe (depends on the project location)
Duration: 1 year (extendable)
Working schedule: office 5 days x 8 hours, site 6 days x 10 hours
Starting date: July / August 2022