Profile Middle East is a service provider with more than 20 years of experience in the market which specializes in Technical Field and HR Consultancy Services in the Industrial Sector (Oil & Gas, Engineering, Construction, Commissioning) with our focus on the Middle East region and a worldwide presence.
We are currently selecting for COMMISSIONING ENGINEER
Ref code: CR_2303-128_Commissioning Engineer
- Responsible for pre-commissioning, commissioning and start-up activities during the site phase.
Education and Experience
- 12+ years experience in boilers, heat exchangers and BMS control systems;
- Chemical, Mechanical or Instrumentation Engineering.
CORE WORK ACTIVITIES
- Proceed with activities as listed here below:
- Preparation and periodical update of commissioning schedule;
- Plant visual check vs. P&ID’s;
- Equipment inspection;
- Check of equipment internals’ installation;
- Punch list preparation/punch list clearing follow-up;
- Daily meetings attendance with client/contractor;
- Operating manuals update further to start-up completion;
- Plan and coordinate Vendors’ specialist intervention at site – ensure all equipment, tools and working personnel are made available by client/contractor;
- Plan and coordinate Company commissioning and engineering personnel during site activities;
- Coordinate/supervise commissioning & start-up activities mainly summarized here below as and where applicable:
- Piping lines tests (flushing/blowing, drying, inerting, etc.), when required;
- Interlocks’ system functional tests (emergency shutdown system, burner management system, start/stop sequences, etc.);
- Chemicals/catalysts first filling/loading, when required;
- Cold/hot recirculation;
- Refractory dry-out, when required;
- Plant heating-up/pressurization;
- Process gas feed cut-in and plant start-up;
- Operation adjustment and fine-tuning;
- Plant performance evaluation & optimization;
- Prepare periodical site activities’ reports for client/home office;
- Proceed with site surveys and inspections on operating units.
Location: Kuwait City, Kuwait;
Contract duration: 3 months (extandable);
Starting date: ASAP;
Working schedule: 10 hours x 6 days;
Salary range: N/A
Profile Middle East is an equal opportunity employer. We believe in hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive, people-first culture. We are committed to non-discrimination on any protected basis, or any other basis covered under applicable law.