Duties and Responsibilities
– Carry out a detailed assessment of the work involved in the individual group as well as discipline with respect to the commissioning and assess the available resources and possible constraints in the execution of the same. Mobilize manpower as per the commissioning schedule.
– Coordinate with other departments/ agencies to resolve interface problems.
– Oversee and ensure all construction activities are completed prior to taking up the system for commissioning and ensure the setting up of safety procedures for the same.
– Coordinate with the commissioning Engineers and ensure the creating of elaborate commissioning plans including the scope of commissioning activities, duration for each, scope of interlinked activities, resources available, constraints regarding the same, as well as availability of tools and machinery as well as oversee the preparation of commissioning schedules based on the quantum of job and duration for each activity as well as prioritise system requirements.
– Provide guidance to the Commissioning Engineers in analysing the scope as per contract and battery limit /guarantees as well as ensure the preparation of procedures for systematic and sequential pre commissioning/commissioning/start-up of plant.
– Carry out detailed analysis of plant commissioning, assessing the requirements of special tools /temporary facilities/equipment’s required for pre commissioning and commissioning, prepare Equipment/Tools list and initiate procurement.
– Supervise Construction, logistics administration, field engineering, material approvals,
coordination with Client, planning, Progress monitoring & cost control.
– Ensure that all safety and precautionary requirements and procedures are followed during the commissioning process in line with the commissioning schedule.
– Hold regular review meetings with the client on issues such as HSE conformance and commissioning progress as well as meetings with the vendors to resolve any equipment related problems.
– Provide technical as well as manpower support to client during initial operation.
– Hand over the plant to client in line with the commissioning schedules and client requirements.
– Review reports generated by Commissioning Engineers and provide support and technical guidance as and when required.
– Carry out any other duties as and when required by the direct supervisor.
Duration: 12 months
Working Schedule: 10 hours a day x 6 days a week
Joining Date: ASAP