Profile Middle East is a service provider with more than 20 years of experience in the market which specializes in Technical Field and HR Consultancy Services in the Industrial Sector (Oil & Gas, Engineering, Construction, Commissioning) with our focus on the Middle East region and a worldwide presence.
We are currently selecting for COMMISSIONING MANAGER
Ref code: CR_2301-136_Commissioning Manager
• Decisions are limited to the scope of the commissioning of the project. Consults with supervisors on key decisions, which affect the project scope;
• Supervises Commissioning Team and Operations & Start-up team;
• Coordinates all activities for the successful Commissioning of the project within project schedules and contractual requirements;
• Oversees all coordination between the Client, vendors, Engineering, sub-contractors and any other external or internal agency to ensure the smooth Commissioning of the process plant;
• Lead a team of discipline Engineers in the preparation and the execution of commissioning of process plants assuming entire responsibility for the completion of the implementation in conformance with the client’s needs and HSSE standards.
Education and Experience
• Minimum of 15 years’ experience in the Oil & Gas industry;
• The candidate must have Chemical or Mechanical degree/qualification and good experience in Refinery/Process;
• Experience as a Project Commissioning Manager on large EPC Projects will be crucial;
• Must be fluent in English.
• Saudi Aramco experience forms part of the minimum requirements;
• Experience in Substation.
Location: Dammam, Saudi Arabia;
Contract duration: 1 year (possible extension);
Starting date: ASAP
Working schedule: 6 days x 10 hours;
Salary range: N/A
Profile Middle East is an equal opportunity employer. We believe in hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive, people-first culture. We are committed to non-discrimination on any protected basis, or any other basis covered under applicable law.