Specific Roles and Responsibilities include:
1. Coordinate efforts with Project Manager, UGD operation team, EPCM contractor, etc to ensure smooth integrated effort.
2. Ensure that safety is considered as an item of highest priority with every one living to our HSE expectations and that a permit to work system is implemented and followed on a daily basis.
3. Be an active member of project safety planning and implementation.
4. Organize, seek approval of, and lead commissioning and start-up team.
5. Direct / assist in pre-commissioning, commissioning and start-up activities, including organization requirements, planning, scheduling and cost control.
6. Work with construction to ensure that pre-commissioning, commissioning and start-up activities are completed in time and that procedures are correctly sequenced and complete.
7. Work with fabrication scheduling to ensure mechanical completion by systems supports the pre-commissioning plan dates.
8. Develop PSSR plan with operations team and assist in completing PSSR.
9. Establish a scope of work, plans and an organization for the pre-commissioning, commissioning and start-up activities. Coordinate this with construction and get team concurrence.
10. Ensure that a system for monitoring and documenting mechanical completion, pre-commissioning, commissioning, and start-up is developed and followed. This system should meet the requirements of the PSSR plan.
11. Ensure daily and weekly strategic and execution meetings are implemented.
12. Ensure coordination of hand over to Operations at completion of startup via
• Operations having a “hands-on” role, with operations eventually taking the care and maintenance role for each system as startup is completed.
• Coordinate the development of operating and maintenance manuals and operation training in conjunction with the project and operation
• Ensure that Vendor Representative attendance is planned and efficiently used to support the scheduled activities.
• Ensure all pre-commissioning, commissioning and start-up spares arrive with the skid equipment, available to support the schedule, are properly preserved, and stored in a secured location.
13. Keep appropriate project team members fully apprised of technical, schedule and cost deviations during the execution of all pre-commissioning, commissioning, and start-up activities.
*Location: Italy – only EU candidates
*LNG experience in Commissioning is a must