Profile Middle East is a service provider with more than 20 years of experience in the market which specializes in Technical Field and HR Consultancy Services in the Industrial Sector (Oil & Gas, Engineering, Construction, Commissioning) with our focus on the Middle East region and a worldwide presence.
We are currently selecting for COMMISSIONING MANAGER
Ref code: CR_2308-150_Commissioning Manager
- Ensuring the execution of the head office activities concerning pre-commissioning, commissioning, start up, test run and handing over of the plant to the Client according to contractual requirements and project objectives in terms of safety, quality, budget, and schedule;
- Managing site activities such as commissioning and start up. Ensuring compliance of the activities for which is responsible with the established process and HSE requirements, while respecting the relative time and cost target.
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering;
- 15+ years of experience during Commissioning phase of Combined Cycle Power Plants projects.
CORE WORK ACTIVITIES
- Ensuring the management of commissioning and start up preparation home office activities, coordinating with all project disciplines as needed;
- Reviewing contractual documentation. Identifying the project requirements and constraints and participate in risk and opportunity sessions;
- Taking part in project planning and scheduling. Preparing and keeping up to date the pre commissioning, commissioning startup and test run execution plans, procedures, and integrated schedule, including the mobilization of personnel and the temporary logistic required to comply with the project scope of work;
- Defining commissioning Systems and hand over priorities;
- Ensuring the respect of the budget during the home office activity, as well as at site. Elaborating tools and method of control;
- Ensuring the issue of work progress reports for the part he is responsible for. Ensuring the verification of the KPI during the entire Project activity;
- Taking part in the project meetings and review meetings to make sure that the commissioning requirements have been duly complied with;
- Reviewing the test run (performance test) procedures and operating manuals prepared by the project process leaders;
- Participating in HAZOP reviews were deemed necessary;
- Reviewing the 3D Model for compliance with the pre-commissioning, commissioning, startup requirements and for accessibility and operability;
- Reviewing and / or define the Licensors / Vendors schedule and assignment, concerning the pre-commissioning, commissioning, start up, and test run activities;
- Defining and reviewing the commissioning tools, temporary equipment, specialized sub-contracts, spare parts, first fills and consumables;
- Liaising with Procurement for all commercial aspects;
- Ensuring at site, the management of commissioning and start up activities, coordinating the activities carried out by the Client, Contractors, Suppliers, and third parties, availing with the assistance of Construction Manager, if deemed necessary;
- Ensuring the mobilization of manpower and resources of all natures and sources, and allocating such resources to the commissioning and completion teams;
- Assisting the Construction Manager in the phases of completion of construction and pre-commissioning;
- Coordinating the handover to Commissioning in accordance with the priorities;
- Supporting the HSE Manager for the aspects falling within his area of responsibility and for the preparation of the general HSE Plan. Promoting and ensuring the application of the HSE Manual for the activities falling into his sphere of responsibility;
- Approving work permits in Commissioning Controlled Areas;
- Organizing, jointly with the HSE Manager, the pre-startup Safety reviews;
- Organizing and performing the contractual test runs;
- Assisting the Site Manager in the plant hand over activities;
- Ensuring the transfer of the Lesson Learned to the home office.
Location: Kerman, Iran;
Contract duration: 1 year;
Starting date: September 2023;
Working schedule: 10 hours x 6 days;
Salary range: N/A.
Profile Middle East is an equal opportunity employer. We believe in hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive, people-first culture. We are committed to non-discrimination on any protected basis, or any other basis covered under applicable law.