- Responsible for pre-commissioning, commissioning, startup, operation and troubleshooting of refrigeration compression, reciprocating, screw, centrifugal compressors and associated static & rotating equipment in gas plant commissioning environments
Principle Duties and Responsibilities
- Perform safe and productive pre-commissioning, commissioning, operation and maintenance activities.
- Lead the pre-commissioning, commissioning and troubleshooting, repair and maintenance of gas processing equipment, gas compressors and gas engines.
- Manage start up and commissioning of natural gas compressors and natural gas processing facilities.
- Verify designs, perform P&ID and drawing analysis, redline P&ID’s for qualification and reversion.
- Lead fault finding and root cause analysis of gas plant process and compression related equipment & control systems.
- Conduct pre-commissioning, commissioning, PMs, daily checks, testing.
- Clear understanding of Systems Completions and Punch List Management System.
- Assist customers with identifying maintenance and repair solutions and provide options to maintain or upgrade their equipment.
- Create, update, track and complete commissioning reports over the tenure of extended jobs for the successful completion.
- Write detailed reports as needed and not limited to Failure Analysis reports.
- Focus on proper documentation, organization and communication to support different facets of work.
- Promote company services and offerings to customers and generate return service opportunities.
- Maintain cleanliness and ensure proper housekeeping of customer and company equipment while on location.
- Comply with all Enerflex HR, Quality, HSE, and all the Company policies, procedures, processes, work instructions and guidelines.
- Perform all other duties as assigned by Supervisor / Manager.
- Minimum Technical or Engineering degree in a related field
- Minimum 10 years of related experience in natural gas with customer facing exposure
- Experience & Certifications in Waukesha, CAT, Ariel, Frick, Mycom and others OEM’s a plus
- Experience in commissioning, maintenance and operation (complete package) of amine, dehydration, screw compressor, mechanical refrigeration, compression and other gas processing facility
- Strong organization and problem-solving skills with a motivated and can do attitude
- Strong customer facing skills with the capability of working in difficult situations with customer representatives that may not be fully aware of equipment requirements
- Comfortable in the field or office, capable of working with diverse international teams, able to resolve disputes and build consensus
- Strong ability to work under pressure, be a team player and coach/mentor other more junior employees
- Strong knowledge of PC tools as, not limited to, Microsoft office MS Word and MS Excel
Project Duration: 2 to 6 months (possible extension)
Project: Sadad Project
Working Schedule: 10 hours a day / 6 days a week
Candidate Profile: In/Out Country, can join immediately, have NOC
Start Date: ASAP