Duties and Responsibilities
– Responsible for the checking and the correct management of the Project documentation, of the amendments and/or additions to the same.
– Cooperates with the Site Manager and the Construction Manager in verifying the feasibility of the construction schedule on the ground of the actual availability at Site of technical documentation and materials.
– Ensures any addition or change to the technical documents according to Field
requirements and he is responsible for reviewing of site technical queries, including field sketches and modifications to any project engineering drawings, as required.
– Executes, in coordination with Contractor Home Office, any modifications and additions to Project documents, providing for final “as-built” revision of the same.
– To ensure the recording, filing, reproduction, proper distribution and control of Plant Construction documents;
– Provide assistance to Construction Management/Supervision Group for Project system definitions and turnover/hand over documentation at Project completion phase.
– To ensure inspection, as required to support the QA-QC group;
– Review, as required, construction method statements;
– To co-ordinate the engineering activities awarded to Subcontractors;
– To prepare his own section of the Monthly report.
FIE leads a dedicated group of Discipline Engineers to perform Site Engineering: this group will provide clarifications of engineering documents to SUBCONTRACTOR, corrections of mistakes that invariably are found during the Construction phase and ensure timely availability and management of drawings to support the construction effort.
Qualifications & Experience
– Background in Engineering Discipline.
– Minimum of 10 years discipline experience in onshore and / or offshore and / or in big infrastructures construction.
– Experience on international site construction (Middle East – Gulf Area is preferred).
Location: Abu Dhabi
Contract Duration: Minimum 2 years
Starting date: October 2021