Contract duration: Permanent
Working schedule: 10 hours a day / 6 days a week
- Previous technical, practical and leadership experience in EPC construction and proven experience in leading a construction team.
- Ability to plan and organize activities and effect their implementation on a timely basis, through the various project execution phases in order to support the project’s overall cost and schedule objectives.
- Full construction experience required.
- Experience on EPC construction teams involving the fabrication and installation of pipelines piping , Pipe rack
- To follow-up the activity civil electrical and instrumentation at site
- Coordinated the sub contractor for different discipline .
- Strong and broad technical knowledge across most aspects of oil and gas development.
- Sound knowledge of project execution processes and tools, including planning, scheduling and estimating.
- Honest and ethical when dealing with others.
- Must have strong management and leadership skills and also be capable of easily and productively working in a multi-cultural team environment.
- Ability to handle problems and difficult situations under pressure circumstances.
- Dynamic and enthusiastic approach is essential.
- Bachelors degree in Engineering or Construction Management.
- A minimum of 10 years relevant experience with LNG facilities,
- Experience with Asian fabrication yards.
- Experience in an operational LNG facility; commissioning phase for an LNG facility, mechanical facility and EPC Phase of a project.
- At least 15 years of direct supervisory experience managing multi-disciplinary teams.
- Proactive, able to balance technical decision making with commercial considerations to protect the project goals, objectives, cost and schedule.
- Team player with proven management and leadership skills.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.