Only those who are available immediately within Saudi Arabia with transferable iqama
Location: Saudi Arabia Hawiyah Unayzah
Leave : Every 4 months 12 days leave + 2 travel days with ticket to home country
Working schedule : 6 days per week /1 day holiday
Food/Accommodation : Provided at site
- – Report to : Project Manager, Site Manager(Shinwoo Cho CM) Supervises : Superintendent, Supervisors
- – Responsible for the comprehensive execution of construction at site
- – Supervises and directs the work of staff revolves on-site technical problems and represents a company in meeting with clients and project sponsors.
- – Job which requires full responsibility of the communication between clients and related companies from project construction related tasks(planning, ordering, managing of the process, managing construction site, closing) to shortening the construction period, profit/quality of the construction closing phase.
TASK AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Assessing / approving the subcontractors and provide guidance. Monitoring and controlling of subcontractors activities with the aim to meet the committed schedules and HSE & Quality targets.
- Cooperate with QA/QC & HSE dept and ensure the quality and HSE requirements for the project are complied at every stage of project execution.
- Motivate and bring quality and safety awareness among all involved functions & obtain the necessary inputs as per the planned schedules to meet construction targets and budget.
- Meets construction standards by contributing construction information and identifying construction management system improvements.
- Ensure the construction activities move according to predetermined schedule by communicating effectively and coordinating the efforts of all parties involved in the project.
- Provide direction, leadership and guidance to the assigned construction team in respect of Health, Safety and Environment, quality, methods and procedures. Productivity, cost and schedule – Continuous improvement. Resource utilization.
Manages field construction activities through superintendents and
supervisors, and coordinates their activities.
- Responsible for enacting proper construction techniques as well as
working with to meet the detailed schedules and overall project plan.
- Instruct construction personnel and track progress of construction
operations such as the arrival and utilization of materials, supplies, tools, machinery, equipment, and vehicles. Follow all manpower allocations as compared to monthly plans
- Identify and solve the elements of construction likely to give rise to disputes and claims.
10.Is responsible for construction activities required to complete construction on time, within budget, and meeting quality standards as well as safety requirements established by OWNER and SECL. Cooperates actively with instructions/consultations from HSE team and manages to execute prior consultations for countermeasure considerations regarding main process works.
- Assists Site Manager with finalization of overall construction schedule, forecasts of field costs, preparation of reports, labor and subcontractor relations, and other works.
- Coordinates with his OWNER’s counterpart, keeping him informed daily of progress and problems.
- Reviews and negotiates services to be purchased from external sources as well as contractual responsibilities of subcontractors. Reviews subcontractor’s requests for compensation and changes in construction and changes in construction manager. Prepares against labor strike.
- Maintains good labor relations and coordinates employees requirements with administration manager.
15.Supervises preparation, maintenance, and change in construction schedule, methods, manning charts, and construction equipment requirements. Improves unfavorable trends in progress or develops new construction methods to overcome unusual circumstances.
- Manages jobsite expenditures for labor, equipment, tools, and services, and informs budget and construction schedule trends and problems to Site Manager.
Manages budget, analyzes difference between budget and executive budget.
- Implements Site Manager’s directive as required and acts in his absence or manages field work responsibility when directed
- Manages subcontractor.