– Ensure the direction of the project construction activities, both performed by subcontractors or in DH, supervising multidisciplinary construction works according to contract requirements and project objectives.
– Ensure time, costs, quality, safety targets are met, through direct coordination and management of a project construction team, interfacing with project organization, subcontractors and clients.
– Support project management in defining, monitoring and updating project execution plans.
Duties and Responsibilities
– Ensure the implementation of HSE procedures for construction and pre-commissioning.
– Ensure the implementation of site quality control plan.
– Give the guidelines for the definition of construction strategies, such as subcontracting plans, logistic and constructability studies, during the earlier stages of the project.
– Ensure review of contractual documents construction related, interfacing with other project functions.
– Participate in defining the overall project planning and scheduling for construction activities, with the support of the expertise of construction organization key positions.
– Ensure the application and, where not already arranged in the planning phase, the issue of suitable procedures for the definitions of working methods and site regulations.
– Ensure that the activities are carried out within the planned time and costs, coordinating and instructing the construction team accordingly and intervening with corrective actions in case of deviations or difficulties.
– Analyze all information regarding the progress of the work, indicating the causes of deviations between the program and the work carried out and propose solutions and/or request instructions to overcome these problems.
– Ensure the implementation of recovery plans, if needed, including the replanning of the activities and the reassignment of the scope of work to the subcontractors, or intervening with direct hiring personnel.
– Ensure the progress data gathering and analysis in order to prepare the work progress reports.
– Ensure effective interdisciplinary coordination verifying adequacy and consistency of construction strategies.
– Take necessary technical decisions in case of unresolved conflicts between disciplines, ensuring the optimization of construction sequences.
– Ensure and coordinate the mobilization and demobilization of the assigned resources, in accordance with the project planned time frame and project needs.
– Coordinate the execution of multidisciplinary construction activities and manage activities assigned to subcontractors, providing the guidelines for the execution of the works and monitoring the adequacy of manpower and equipment to face the construction activities.
– Give technical support to project management to evaluate any variation requests.
– Ensure the achievement of the established construction milestones, including the mechanical completion objectives.
– Manage the interfaces with the Client for all the matters relevant to construction activities.
– Manage the interfaces with engineering departments for drawings and materials availability.
– Ensure that the lessons learnt for construction are clearly identified, granting the monitoring of plants performances to capitalize experiences and identifying areas of improvement.
– Ensure the correct quantities accounts of the works, monitoring productivity.
– Candidates must be already in KSA
– Candidates Must have BOSIET and H2s Training Valid Certificates
– Candidates Must have Offshore Experience
Location: KSA – Offshore
Duration: 4 months (extendable)
Working hours: 6 days per week x 10 hours per day
Starting date: ASAP