Profile Middle East is a service provider with more than 20 years of experience in the market which specializes in Technical Field and HR Consultancy Services in the Industrial Sector (Oil & Gas, Engineering, Construction, Commissioning) with our focus on the Middle East region and a worldwide presence.
We are currently selecting for CONSTRUCTION MANAGER
Ref code: CR_2302-100_Construction Manager
• We are looking for a Construction Manager to plan and oversee offshore projects, starting from the fabrication to the site phase and its progress along the way in a timely and cost-effective manner.
• The Construction Manager will be responsible for budgeting, organization, implementation, and scheduling of the projects.
Education and Experience
• 15+ years in Offshore Oil & Gas field;
• Mechanical Engineering or equivalent
• Proven working experience in construction management processes and methods;
• Expert knowledge of fabrication, construction details and relevant rules, regulations, and quality standards;
• Familiarity with construction management software packages;
• Competent in conflict and crisis management;
• Leadership and human resources management skills;
• Excellent time and project management skills.
CORE WORK ACTIVITIES
• Oversee and direct construction project from conception to completion;
• Review the project in-depth to schedule deliverables and estimate costs;
• Oversee all onsite and offsite constructions to monitor compliance with safety regulations;
• Coordinate and direct construction workers and subcontractors;
• Select tools, materials and equipment and track inventory;
• Meet contractual conditions of performance;
• Review the work progress on daily basis;
• Prepare internal and external reports pertaining to job status;
• Plan to prevent problems and resolve any emerging ones;
• Negotiate terms of agreements, draft contracts and obtain permits and licences;
• Analyse, manage and mitigate risks;
• Ensure quality construction standards and the use of proper construction techniques;
Location: Shenzhen yard, China
Contract duration: 1 year (extendable);
Starting date: March 2023
Working schedule: 10 hours x 6 days;
Salary range: N/A
Profile Middle East is an equal opportunity employer. We believe in hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive, people-first culture. We are committed to non-discrimination on any protected basis, or any other basis covered under applicable law.