Profile Middle East is a service provider with more than 20 years of experience in the market which specializes in Technical Field and HR Consultancy Services in the Industrial Sector (Oil & Gas, Engineering, Construction, Commissioning) with our focus on the Middle East region and a worldwide presence.
We are currently selecting for Construction Manager.
Ref code: CR_2308-139_Construction Manager.
- Responsible for planning and overseeing offshore projects, starting from the fabrication to the site phase and its progress along the way in a timely and cost-effective manner;
- Responsible for budgeting, organization, implementation, and scheduling of the projects.
- Overseeing and directing construction project from conception to completion;
- Reviewing the project in-depth to schedule deliverables and estimate costs;
- Overseeing all onsite and offsite constructions to monitor compliance with safety regulations;
- Coordinating and directing construction workers and subcontractors;
- Selecting tools, materials and equipment and track inventory;
- Meeting contractual conditions of performance;
- Reviewing the work progress on daily basis;
- Preparing internal and external reports pertaining to job status;
- Planning to prevent problems and resolve any emerging ones;
- Negotiating terms of agreements, draft contracts and obtaining permits and licences;
- Analysing, managing and mitigating risks;
- Ensuring quality construction standards and the use of proper construction techniques.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering.
- 20+ years of experience in Brownfield Offshore Oil & Gas projects.
- Proven working experience in construction management processes and methods;
- Expert knowledge of fabrication, construction details and relevant rules, regulations, and quality standards.
- Familiarity with construction management software packages;
- Competent in conflict and crisis management;
- Leadership and human resources management skills;
- Excellent time and project management skills.
- Job Location: Doha, Qatar;
- Contract Duration: Long-term;
- Working schedule: 9 hours x 5 days;
- Starting date: September 2023.
Profile Middle East is an equal opportunity employer. We believe in hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive, people-first culture. We are committed to non-discrimination on any protected basis, or any other basis covered under applicable law.