Duties and Responsibilities
– He assists the Material Controller for material management at Site.
– His main responsibilities are:
– To receive, check, store and preserve the materials delivered at Site;
– To forward materials to Subcontractors, according to the instructions given by the Material Controller;
– To keep records about the handling of materials, using the Company software systems;
– To perform feasibility analysis by the Company software system;
– To maintain the inventory of unused material for sale.
Qualifications & Experience
– Background in Engineering Discipline
– Minimum of 5 years discipline experience in onshore and / or offshore and / or in big infrastructures construction
– Experience on international site construction
Contract duration: 1 year (extendable)
Starting date: October
Working hours: 6 days a week / 10 hours a day
Food, accommodation and transportation: provided by the client