Profile Middle East is a service provider with more than 20 years of experience in the market which specializes in Technical Field and HR Consultancy Services in the Industrial Sector (Oil & Gas, Engineering, Construction, Commissioning) with our focus on the Middle East region and a worldwide presence.
We are currently selecting for CONSTRUCTION SUPERVISOR
Ref code: CR_2311-138_Construction Supervisor
Responsible for supervising the improvement / upgrade of 87 km road section of East-West Highway including 55 bridges from the existing two-lane configuration to four-lane configuration, with service lanes in selected area.
- Managing, supervising and monitoring quality assurance, and contract management;
- Furnishing engineering decisions, verification of quantity, recording of measurements and certifications of measurement and bills of the Contractor during construction and maintenance period;
- Implementing and monitoring social and environmental safeguard activities;
- Supporting / assisting the client in obtaining the necessary clearances on a timely basis;
- Administering the project implementation to ensure successful and timely completion of civil works packages;
- Assisting the client and the contractor to incorporate the latest techniques and technological developments, especially on climate resilience designs, road safety standard into the project roads.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering;
- Masters in Transport Engineering / Highway Engineering / Construction Management or related field;
- 20+ years of experience in Civil Engineering;
- 15+ years of experience in Road / Bridges works;
- 10+ years of experience as a Team Leader and minimum experience with 2 Road projects (service duration of 2 years or more each);
- Construction supervision of size approximately $120 million each;
- Experience in wide geographic regions;
- Experience in FIDIC contracts is desirable;
- Fluent level of written and spoken English language.
- Job Location: Nepal;
- Contract Duration: 14 months;
- Working schedule: 10 hours x 6 days;
- Starting date: ASAP.
Profile Middle East upholds workplace equality and diversity, assessing candidates solely on merit and potential.