Duties and Responsibilities
Accountable to advise and support the Contract and Project Manager by:
– Drafting and reviewing contract and technical correspondence to Partner, Subcontractor and Employer.
– Responsible for the commercial change management and claims strategy.
– Ensuring the maintenance of contractual records and documentation (all contract correspondence, contractual changes, status reports).
– If needed, Interfaces with clients, attends preconstruction & construction meetings, and provides Contract reports.
– Coordinates with Manager on deadlines, issues, etc.
– Monitoring and reporting on the project ́s commercial risks.
– Responsible for Claims preparation and disputes in accordance with the contract provisions.
– Responsible for the negotiation of variation orders in order to maximize returns.
Required Skills & Knowledge
– Bachelor ́s Degree or Equivalent Technical background.
– At least 5 Years of expertise in PM/CM activities.
– Strong experience in Railway projects.
– Project Quality Management.
– Project communications management.
– Project risk management.
English Knowledge: C1-C2 Level
Location: Abu Dhabi, UAE
Working schedule: 8 hours per day x 5 days per week
Contract Duration: 1 year