Roles & Responsibilities
- Provide support to business and execution units in the formation of prime contracts.
- Manage the prime contract, including participating in the proposal, prime contract review, subcontract partnering, and risk assessment process.
- Interface with the project team to confirm overall project requirements are being achieved with respect to contract management.
- Compare bidder’s contractual proposals and assist negotiation of final price.
- Coordinate subcontracting conditions, time schedule and price with bidder.
- Provide claims identification (those against the client as well as those from the subcontractors), assisting in the management and resolution of claims as required.
- Establish strategy of subcontracting.
- Close out contracts including finalizing outstanding contract issues, invoices and subcontractor performance evaluations.
- Analyze risk of contract.
- Recommend bidder for subcontracting to Field Control Manager.
- Coordinate change order between client/subcontractor and Superintendent, and participate in negotiation with client/subcontractor, if required.
- Planning, organizing and supervising the resource and people demanded in contracting.
- Perform the R&R of Contract Administrator II and I in case there is no Contract Administrator II and I
- Implement overall contracting strategies that are aligned with project goals.
Candidates Experience & Skills
- Bachelor’s degree
- Minimum 10 to 15 years’ experience in contract
- Project based field control experience ideally gained within the Oil and Gas industry or Petrochemical industry
- Professional in contract such as risk management, client relationships.
- Excellent communication and management skills with proven ability of leadership.
- Knowledge of oil/gas/petrochemical or power plants construction issues and the cost/schedule/risk factors associated.
- Working to basic knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, etc.)
Contract Duration: Long Term
Working Hours: 10 to 12 hours a day / 6 days a week