General Characteristic: (Job Summary)
– Responsible for the main role of Subcontract administration in Engineering, Procurement & Construction project
Role & Responsibilities
– Administer contract changes by negotiating with subcontract personnel and obtaining settlement.
– Administer subcontracts to ensure contractor to comply with terms, maintain schedule and minimize growth of contractual dispute.
-Participate in review and negotiation of subcontractor claims under supervision and guidance by Contract Manager.
– Interface with the project team to confirm overall project requirements are being achieved with respect to contract management.
– Administer information programs to ensure mutual understanding of subcontract terms and conditions.
– Organize history of all claim, change order and back charge under subcontracts.
Job Requirements and Qualifications
– Bachelor’s Degree
– Minimum 5 to 7 years’ experience cost control (Junior Staff) 8 – 15 years experience (Senior Staff)
Project based field control experience ideally gained within the Oil and Gas industry or Petrochemical industry
– Oil & Gas EPC / Plant Construction Experience
– Core experience in contract management
– Transferrable Iqama is Mandatory
Skills & Knowledge
– Comprehensive Knowledge of contract and legal issues
– Excellent communication and management skills with proven ability of leadership.
– Knowledge of oil/gas/petrochemical or power plants construction issues and the cost/schedule/risk factors associated.
– Working to basic knowledge of Microsoft Office(Word, Excel, etc.)